What you can find here are some of my personal belonging that I no longer use. Every item are in good condition & price is NEGOTIABLE otherwise stated.

Buyer need to provide their own transportation to collect big item like furniture ^_^

Booking is allowed but you are required to pay 50% of the item booked as deposit to secure your item. Item booked are to be collected within 2 weeks after booking or else it will be release for other customer and your deposit is not refundable.

NO swapping of item too.

Anyone outside Brunei-Muara District who wish to buy my item will have to drive to Supa Save Gadong or my place for viewing.

You can contact me using the following details:
Mobile : +673 8715399
Whatsapp & Viber


Me To You Bear


Description : Me To You Bear from Euro Classic
Condition : Excellent
Price : B$ 300

Contact Detail : +673 7189198

Status : AVAILABLE